Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

December

Salam

Welcome December, I know I know, it’s to late to say welcome. Pardon me. Start by now, maybe I’ll post about Us, I mean about our love journal, I mean YES about me and Mr. MM (gantinya Headstone) . Sounds so borred eh? Hhh, I have no choice. Becouse I want to write everything in my last month as a single lady. What does it mean? YEAYYYY, I got proposal from my Mr. MM!!!! Ahak!! Ok fine, this is headline news for  this month. 

Anyhooo, My english is really bad, but I’ll try to make it good. Wish it’s gonna be better if I write in english, as my teacher said ‘practice everyday’. So, sometimes I use bahasa, and sometime in english. Critics? Please welcome.

3 komentar:

  1. Yeah not too bad ... Essentially the practice .. practice and practice .. he he he,

    salam kenal sobat

    BalasHapus
  2. Hahahaaaa.... ok fine, thank you... Depal.. :)

    BalasHapus
  3. seep mantap... tetap semangat sobat Difla...!!! Keep in touch

    BalasHapus

I love comments